- Cannabis Law
- by Marni Meistrell
Encanna’s CEO joined Legalize it, don’t Criticize it’s Sonia Gomez for a Facebook Live interview to discuss cannabis in Puerto Rico and the results of hurricane Irma’s impact in the Caribbean.
The in-depth interview covered everything from Encanna’s unique products, the importance of holistic healing and personal stories about how lives are changing.
Topics covered in the interview:
- Status of medical cannabis in Puerto Rico
- What it takes to get a cannabis license in Puerto Rico
- The size of cannabis market in Puerto Rico
- How to get a patient card in Puerto Rico
- Cannabis treatments recommended for specific illnesses
- Encanna’s product manufacturing facility, Tropizen
- Encanna’s product line
- Using locally sourced (farm-to-table) ingredients
- How to get Encanna’s products
- High CBD health benefits
- Pairing cannabis with natural remedies for maximum effectiveness
- Cannabis stigmas
- Hurricane Irma damage in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
- The future of cannabis in Puerto Rico
To see the full interview, click play on the link below or go straight to the video here.